Robotics & Automation Engineer
AWESOME Contract-to-Hire Automation Engineer
Multiple locations to choose from in Wisconsin.
Work will be onsite and some travel may be required.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific automation projects which has a beginning, an end, and specified deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plan the project:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Ability to complete most projects independently.
- If outside assistance is needed, ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project.
Implement the project:
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
Evaluate the project:
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in injection molding (other manufacturing is ok too 🙂
- Siemens or Allen Bradley programming experience
- Experience with AutoCAD/3D
- Familiar with Engel or JSW machine is preferred
- Familiar with Apex, Whittman, or Fanuc robots is preferred
- Can work independently and within a team environment
- Must be authorized to work in the USA