Plant Controller Needed In Michigan
One of our long-term clients has retained our firm to locate a Plant Controller for a large manufacturing facility located in Michigan. This client has a business model which fosters entrepreneurship and growth and allows for professional development at all levels.
Their philosophy of developing close customer contact to provide prompt, responsive service and meet their customer's changing needs allows them to be leaders within their respective industries. Products are marketed domestically through a direct sales force, manufacturer's representatives, and an established network of independent distributors. Our client is diverse and has a solid management base, product/market niches, and efficient manufacturing capabilities.
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Desired
- 10+ Years of Manufacturing Plant Controller Experience
- Turnaround Experience Desired
- GAAP Experience
- Cost Accounting Experience
- Strong Analytical, Critical Thinking, and Problem-Solving Skills
- Hands-On (Walk the Floor and Dig Into Issues) Experience
If interested, please contact Mike Abate at (850) 610-6905 or directly at email@example.com for more information.