Cost Accountant Needed For a Large Privately Held Contact Manufacturer in Missouri
This company is a family-owned contract manufacturer with 60+ years of history and a sterling reputation in the industries they serve. With multiple industry certifications, and a commitment to lean manufacturing, they are a true industry leader. Their previous Cost Accountant has been promoted to the Controller role, so they are looking for a skilled accountant to take on this critical position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of cost accounting
- Must be able to think analytically and have excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, pulling data)
- Must have excellent communication skills, ability to lead and work with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Metal Stamping and Injection molding is a plus
- Knowledge of Automotive component manufacturing is a plus.
Please contact me directly at (850) 610-6905 or via email at email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you!