Design Engineer Needed for Plastics Manufacturer just outside of Philadelphia, PA
The company is a privately held contract manufacturer of innovative plastic solutions for the medical and healthcare markets. In business for over 70 years, they have developed a reputation for industry-leading expertise across a diverse set of injection molding, automated assembly processes, and technologies complemented by a full suite of value-add services, including design and prototyping. Due to significant growth, they have asked our team to identify a top-grade Design Engineer for their operation just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Six (6+) plus years of experience developing a range of mechanical or electromechanical medical devices, preferably in the diagnostics or drug delivery space, under Design Control (21 CFR 820) and ISO13485 requirements.
- Demonstrate strong 3D design for manufacturability and finite element analysis skills.
- Expertise in molded plastic part design and understanding of mold and tooling design.
- Proficiency in drawing interpretation and GD&T.
- Expertise in CAD design software, SolidWorks and AutoCad preferred.
Relocation package available