Electrical Engineer Needed in Southern Michigan
A large, state of the art manufacturing facility in Southern Michigan is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to design and lead electrical engineering solutions.
This role will provide technical and electrial expertise to secure asset uptime and meet a full range of operational expectations. The Electrical Engineer will interact with all aspects of production, maintenance, quality, shipping, human resources and safety.
Details of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Required
- 5+ years of experience Preferably in a Heavy Industrial, Automotive or Steel Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to program Siemens PLC's
- Experience with Industrial Power Theory, PLC Programming and Ladder Logic
- Posses a Strong Internal and External Customer Service Mindset
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Experience
- Ability to Conduct Short and Long-Term Planning to Optimize Performance Planning
- Ability to Travel
THIS IS A NOT A REMOTE POSITION – This role will be based out of the facility
If interested, please forward a recent copy of your resume to me at email@example.com or contact directly at (850) 610-6905