The company is a privately held contract manufacturer of innovative plastic solutions for the medical and healthcare markets. In business for over 70 years, they have developed a reputation for industry-leading expertise across a diverse set of injection molding, automated assembly processes, and technologies complemented by a full suite of value-add services, including design and prototyping. Due to significant growth, they have asked our team to identify a top-grade engineering manager for their operation in the Buena, NJ area.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Five (5+) plus years of experience in an engineering leadership role in a injection molding manufacturing environment
- Experience working within an ISO 13485 environment with a broad knowledge base of medical device manufacturing; processes, applications, and technologies
- Strong understanding of plastic injection molding and/or injection blow molding processing equipment and plastic materials
- Strong understanding of CAD/CAM systems utilizing solid modeling
- Experience in a complex manufacturing environment, LEAN/Six Sigma training/application or Professional Engineering designation would be preferred