Field Service Engineer
The client is a privately held, global company with more than 1,000 employees and 30+ years of experience in plastic container manufacturing and filling equipment worldwide. This position can be located anywhere in the US with access to an airport.
A qualified candidate will have:
· Electrical or mechanical engineering degree or equivalent work experience
· Two (2) plus years of hands-on experience in a blow molding, injection molding and/or filling operation in a repair & maintenance function
· Experience with installing and repairing electrical and electronic components of machinery
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
· Ability to travel 85% (within the continental US primarily)
· Experience and/or knowledge of AWL, Ladder, WINCC, Profibus/Profinet or FANUC programming language is preferred
Salary: I am open to present what you require and will share the clients range
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please respond with a current resume with your availability for an introductory call to discuss the details.