Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead
The company is a family-owned capital equipment OEM that services the industrial market. Believing the long-term success of the organization is driven by the talented people who support and lead their business, they have a strong employee focus. Built on the principles of safety, integrity, and hard work the company has a proven leadership team that has a long record of growth, loyalty and evolution that could provide security and growth for the right professional.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field
- Five (5+) plus years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role with supervisory experience in a metal machining manufacturing environment
- CAD experience, preferably SolidWorks
- Experience programming using CAM software or “G and M code”
- GD&T experience
- Excellent understanding and applied working knowledge of MRP Systems, D365 specific experience would be a plus
- Familiarity and depth/breadth experience with a variety of CNC controls such as Fanuc, Hurco, Mazak, Milltronics, Mitsubishi, etc.