- Manage operational, engineering, maintenance and logistics teams
- As needed, host customer visits, interact with customers in person and online to champion commercial activities
- Oversee operations floor personnel to achieve OTD of quality parts to the customers in a cost effective manner
- Champion a workplace focused on safety to drive a zero-incident culture
- Supports a culture of scientific molding principles amongst the technical team
- Provides required daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and KPIs to drive business improvement
- Supports lean initiatives (Kanban, Kaizen, one-piece flow, 5S.) and other continuous improvement events to maximize operational efficiency while maintaining budget requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent of working experience.
- 5-10 years of progressive supervisory/managerial experience
- Must have plastics manufacturing experience.
- Experience with a fully integrated ERP system
- Passion for delighting our customers’ expectations
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred