The company is a privately held contract manufacturer of innovative plastic solutions for the medical and healthcare markets. In business for over 70 years, they have developed a reputation for industry-leading expertise across a diverse set of injection molding, automated assembly processes, and technologies complemented by a full suite of value-add services, including design and prototyping. Due to significant growth, they have asked our team to identify a top-grade process engineer for their operation in the Buena, NJ area.
A qualified candidate will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three (3+) plus years related experience as a process engineer in an injection molding operation
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the molding process, scientific molding principles, RJG cavity pressure monitoring systems, and eDART™ cycle graph interpretation
- Thorough understanding of injection mold tooling and the IQ/OQ/PQ validation process
- Previous experience in a ISO 9001/13485 environment would be preferred