Quality Manager Needed in the Heartland
A close client of many years has retained our firm to locate and talented and high acheiving Quality Engineer ready to take on the next step of leading of Quality Department. The company is growing, profitable, stable and has positioned themselves to be the go-to supplier for thier products.
Qualiifed candidates will have:
- 5+ years of Quality Engineering experience for an automotive Tier1/2 Supplier
- Certified IATF – 16949 Auditor
- Has led or have the ability to lead IATF – 16949 audits
- Proficient in construction and completing PPAP packages
- Understanding or experience in Plastic Injection Molding
- Ability to relocate to Nebraska
- Experience driving improvements on the production floor
If you are ready to take the next step and lead a sound and robust quality team, please contact me at mikeabate@mrrecruiter or directly at (850) 610-6905
I look forward to speaking with you!