Sr. Process Engineer
The company is a privately held contract manufacturer of plastic solutions for over a dozen industry applications. In business for over 5 decades, they have developed a reputation for industry-leading expertise across a diverse set of injection molding, automated assembly processes, and technologies complemented by a full suite of value-added services, including design and prototyping. They have asked our team to identify a top-grade Process Engineer for their operation in Miami, Florida.
A qualified candidate will have:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (ideally Plastics).
- Five (5+) years of related experience as a Process Engineer in an automotive injection molding operation.
- Highly skilled in plastic injection molding process optimization using data-driven metrics.
- RJG Master Molder 1 certification and experience using RJG E-Dart Hardware and Software.
- Ability to train other Process Technicians and support ongoing efforts in precision cycle time reduction and process capabilities.